Hip Fusion Designs Birthday Club

For my birthday in June, since I am a member of the Hip Fusion Designs Birthday Club, I was sent a $25 gift certificate that I could use on anything in their store. I chose the Pearl Girl Two Necklace pictured.

I have always loved pearls because my Granny always wore them and had a jewely box full of them that I played dress up with when I was a little girl. When she passed in 2002 I got that box full of pearls and I love them. I chose this necklace because pearls will always remind me of my Granny and I'll smile every time I see one or am wearing one. This particular necklace just put "hip" into wearing a pearl necklace and can be wore anywhere.

If you sign up for the Hip Fusion Designs newsletter or their Facebook page, you'll  be able to receive special and exclusive offers and promos, as well as be a part of the Birthday Club and will receive a gift certificate for your birthday. They also have a $25 and Under section which makes it easy to spend your gift certificate where you could buy the same necklace I did or choose from 7 other pieces. Shipping is $7 Flat Rate Shipping so you can't go wrong. So join the Birthday Club today and get hip with Hip Fusion Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment