Win a St. Eve Kids Cozy





A while back I won a St. Eve Kids Cozy from a fellow blogger and when I received my package there were two cozy's enclosed with a letter asking me to in turn share another cozy with one of my own readers. As you know, a cozy is a blanket with sleeves, perfect for reading, and what better way to promote reading in children than to give them a cozy and good book. I have one cozy to give away that is pink in color and so, so soft. You've probably seen these everywhere for adults but I feel that children's sizes are limited but St. Eve Kids has created a Cozy just for kids. They also sell a comfortable line of children’s sleepwear, loungewear and underwear. They make soft, cute, and cuddly products that keep children warm at night. The Cozy is perfect for relaxing any time of the day but especially after a shower while watching TV or reading a book. This Cozy is made for a child ages 6-9. The St. Eve Cozy retails for $20.00 and is sold at Von Maur, Bon Ton stores and online through QVC. In February 2010, the Cozy will also be available on http://www.sleepwear.com/.

St. Eve Kid’s is also giving parents the opportunity to win a year supply of pajamas. For more information about this contest, vitis http://www.dramau.com./

About St. Eve Kids:
Headquartered in New York City, St. Eve Kids offers delightfully sweet and totally trendy under garments and pajama sets for boys and girls. The boys’ under garment line features briefs, boxers, and undershirts, while the girls’ collection includes panties, bralets, and camisoles. The apparel comes to life with a wide array of playful themes and colorful personalities, including the memorable characters of DramaU that children come to know and love. With styles that make any son or daughter smile and prices that please mom and dad, St. Eve Kids offers the ultimate bedtime snack. St. Eve Kids is available at Bloomingdale’s, Macy’s, Nordstrom, Bealls, Kohl’s, Sears, and JC Penney.


To Enter:

Visit St. Eve Kids and let me know what other item from their store you would love to have OR who you would like to win this for. Please leave your email address in your comment.

Extra Entries:

1. Subscribe to my blog through Google Friend Connect (on the left side bar) and let me know who you are.

2. Follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/theladya and leave me your Twitter name.

3. Tweet this contest and leave me the link. You can tweet once a day. You can use the below or create your own.

The contest will run until Friday, April 23, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. I will use random.org to select a winner and will notify them sometime over the weekend. They will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be selected.

16 comments:

  1. Very cute! The link to St. Eve Kids didn't work so I couldn't check it out to find what items I would love to have. I'm sure they have lots of great stuff for kids. :D

    I follow your blog and you on Twitter (@Melanie_Vautour). I tweeted : http://twitter.com/Melanie_Vautour/status/12241286071

    Thanks!

    melvautour(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since its pink I don't really have anyone to give it to. If I won I would save it and give it to a needy family when the weather gets colder!
    cloud10277@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following with google friend connect
    Tracy P
    cloud10277@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. following you on twitter
    @cloud10277
    cloud10277@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/cloud10277/status/12242631529
    cloud10277@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Angie!

    Love the new blog look!

    I follow your blog and you on twitter.
    I tweeted : http://twitter.com/Melanie_Vautour/status/12421079848

    Thanks!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This would make a nice gift for my Great Niece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow on twitter: @SereneMoments

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tweeted your giveaway: @SereneMoments http://twitter.com/SereneMoments/status/12500514564

    ReplyDelete
  10. As for who I would like to win this for, since it's pink, it would be for my 9 yr old grand daughter. I could see myself in the future getting all my grand children their own cozy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice blog! I would like to win this for my niece. Thanks for the chance to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow you with Google Friend Connect: lmattke (at) picpocketbooks (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am following you on Twitter as @picpocketbooks

    ReplyDelete