Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Join Ebates and get cash back for shopping online


Two of the many things I love include shopping online and money so I don't know why it has taken me so long to sign up for Ebates. Ebates was founded in 1998 and is the pioneer and leader of online cash back shopping. Ebates pays members cash back every time they shop online, as well as provide them with the best coupons and deals online. It's free to sign up and you simply click, shop, and get cash back. I can't wait to start earning and I couldn't have signed up at a better time because my son starts his freshman year of high school next month and we've got some shopping to do to prepare. 

If you're not already signed up and want to learn more about Ebates, click here.

1 comment:

  1. My Hubs is the shopper in the family. I only shop when I have to. I am going to pass this on to him.

    ReplyDelete