Thursday, July 10, 2014

Bi-silque MasterVision 3-in-1 Planner Review

**Disclosure:  I received a Bi-silque MasterVision 3-in-1 Planner for free from Shoplet.com as a member of the Shoplet Product Review Program. No other compensation was received. I was not influenced in any way and all opinions expressed are my own.**


MasterVision boards are user-friendly, cleverly designed, and carefully built to make it easier to manage projects and organize everyday tasks. The Bi-silque MasterVision 3-in-1 Planner is the perfect multitasking board for a busy working mom like myself. As soon as I received this board, I immediately had a dilemma on my hands. I couldn't decide whether I needed it more in my cubicle at the office or in my dedicated office space at home. I ultimately decided to leave it at home. This 3-in-1 planner measures 24" x 18" and it's made very well. It has a dry erase surface for a monthly calender where I will be able to keep track of my son's football schedule and other happenings at school. He will be a freshman this coming school year (in August) so I have a feeling he'll be a busy young man soon and this calendar will be filled up in no time. The dry erase surface is also magnetic. There is a notes section to the left of the calendar for jotting down notes, messages, reminders, lists, etc. Since I'm a proud football mom, I have a picture of my teenage son donned in last year's football uniform in this section for now until I can fill it up with helpful information to make my life easier. Below the calendar and notes section, there is a cork section perfect for holding game tickets, flyers, announcements, etc. 


Included with the Bi-silque MasterVision 3-in-1 Planner was a dry erase marker, a few magnets, and several tacks, as well as a tray that clicks onto the bottom of the board to hold markers and erasers. Attaching the tray should have been a simple task but I couldn't get it to click to the board so I had to have my boyfriend do it for me. Mounting hardware was provided so that I could screw it to the wall but I chose to just use regular nails instead. There are also instructions included on how to take care of the dry erase surface. There wasn't a eraser included but I used a skoy cloth and it seemed to work well. This 3-in-1 planner is plenty big enough and will definitely help to keep my busy family organized once the school year starts and the activities begin. 

Where would you put a Bi-silque MasterVision 3-in-1 Planner and how would it keep you organized?

Shoplet.com is the first place I check when I'm looking for new office supplies or office stationary. Shoplet.com also has a vast selection of medical supplies, including mobility, adult incontinence, skin care, and bath safety products.

4 comments:

  1. What a Cool Product, its def something I need at the beginning of the school year

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! My only issue is I never remember to change out the days between months! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a few dry erase marker things and really like using them. I never thought of a Planner Board. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like something I could use to help me stay organized with everyone's crazy schedules

    ReplyDelete