Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Review of Rotating Desktop Tablet Stand by Kantek

**Disclosure:  I received the below product for free from Shoplet.com as a member of the Shoplet Product Review Program. However, I was not influenced in any way and all opinions expressed are my own.**

Kantek was founded in 1982 by Herman Kappel, a research engineer with extensive design and product development skills. Kantek prides themselves in providing superior products with innovative designs. Kantek was one of the first manufacturers of Anti-Glare filters for personal computers. In addition to the Anti-Glare and Privacy filters, Kantek also offers desk accessories, monitor and printer stands, computer cases, luggage carts, health care dispensers, and a broad range of ergonomic products.


The Kantek  Rotating Desktop Tablet Stand  is made for use with 7-10 inch tablets. I have a Kindle Fire HD and even in its case it sits securely on this tablet stand in both portrait or landscape mode, whichever I'm needing at the moment. It rotates 360 degrees, providing me with easy access to my tablet. It is easy to rotate without any problems. It would be great for when we are all sitting around the kitchen table playing a game together or showing each other YouTube videos. It would also be great to use in the kitchen when cooking from a recipe. I can also change the angle to multiple different positions. Unlike my current tablet stand, the Kantek  Rotating Desktop Tablet Stand folds for convenient storage. It easily sits on my shelf along with my books, board games, and photo albums, which in turn does not cause clutter and keeps me more organized. In addition, it seems to be very well made and not "cheap plastic." It is lightweight and not heavy or bulky.

As an added bonus, Shoplet sells this tablet stand for $19.99 while others sell it for $100. 



Shoplet.com is the first place I check when I'm looking for office supplies or promotional products. Shoplet.com is where you want to go for all your office supply and office stationary needs and more. You'll also find a vast supply of promotional products at Shoplet.com, including top promotional products under $1.00 and promotional shirts, all of which can be personalized for your business needs.

1 comment:

  1. I need that for my iPad. That would work out so well,... going to go check them out.

    ReplyDelete