Monday, February 10, 2014

BioTerra Herbs, Snoring (shush) Herbal Supplement Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

BioTerra Herbs is an herbal supplement company (with a wicked sense of humor) who understands that life tends to present an overabundance of hurdles and they want to help by providing supplements that are 100% natural, vegan, healthy, safe, sustainable, and eco-friendly. Their supplements include Sleep (z-z-z) that promotes restful sleep, Snoring (shush) that reduces snoring and improves sleep, Detox (ahhh) that eliminates toxins and gentle cleansing, Digestion (belch) that relieves stomach discomfort, Immunity (zap) that supports the immune system, Cough/Throat (achoo) that relieves coughs and irritated throats, Vision (zoom) that promotes eye health while supporting visual function, Stress (gahh) for mastering everyday stress and upliftment, Mental Focus (huh?) that boosters for mental clarity while supporting concentration, and Energy (boing) that boosts energy without use of stimulants. (These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease).


BioTerra Herbs kindly provided me with a free bottle of Snoring (shush) for review purposes. I wanted to try Snoring (shush) for myself but mainly for my partner. You see, as much as I'd like to deny it, I snore. I've snored since I was a little girl and my snoring has only gotten worse over the years. My snoring has been described as sounding like a "saw mill." Aren't you feeling sorry for my partner yet? Sometimes I just sleep on the couch so he doesn't have to be bothered with it. Of course, as you could imagine, this isn't the best solution. I started taking Snoring (shush) on January 13, 2014, two pills each night about 30 minutes before bedtime. The pills were easy to take, did not leave an aftertaste, and did not cause any adverse side effects. I knew from the get go that it could take up to 2 weeks for Shoring (shush) to start working it's magic but unfortunately the magic never quite happened for me. I'm at the end of the bottle and I'm still snoring throughout the night. It happens...trying something that doesn't quite work for you, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't work for you. We are all wired differently. I'm almost certain there is a bigger reason why I snore such as undiagnosed sleep apnea. It was worth a try though. Even though the Snoring (shush) didn't quite work for me, I definitely would not rule out trying other BioTerra Herbs herbal supplements.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. My Hubs has sleep apnea and he has a machine that he is trying really hard to get used to. Sorry the BioTerra Herbs didn't work for you.

    ReplyDelete