Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Purex's 31 Days of Fun Sweepstakes with $10,000 in Prizes



Starting August 1, the Purex brand will be launching the 31 Days of Fun Sweepstakes, which is a mega sweepstakes only for fans of the Purex Facebook page. Every day in August, they'll be giving away fantastic prizes. As a Purex Insider, I've been given a sneak peak of the prizes up for grabs during the month of August and all I can say is that you'll definitely want to "Like" Purex on Facebook so you'll have the chance to win. Since I know you're dying to find out what some of the prizes are, I'll tell you about some of my favorites.  

Day 2's prize is a Digital Camera Package valued at $450. I'd be able to capture so many family memories with a new digital camera. My current digital camera is just very basic. I'd love a better camera that would allow me to take pictures of my son and his teammates during their football games. I'd get pictures of quarterback sacks, touchdown celebrations, and everything in between. I'd take pictures of family vacations while relaxing and enjoying ourselves. I'd take pictures of my step-daughter on her way to her first prom. I'd take pictures during holiday gatherings so we'll always remember the good times we had together. 

Day 5's prize is a Patio Gazebo valued at $350. I've wanted a gazebo for the longest time. I'd love to sit under my gazebo on a warm spring day with a slight breeze while reading a good book on my Kindle and enjoying a cold, fruity drink. I'd love to be able to sit for hours without needing to get laundry or dishes done and without anyone needing my assistance with anything. Just me and Fifty Shades of Grey perhaps?

Day 15's prize is a New Fall Wardrobe valued at $300. My wardrobe is extremely dated so I'd really enjoy this prize. And if I could only drop the 20 pounds I'm wanting to by the end of the year, I'd enjoy this prize even more by finally being able to fit into a smaller size. And who wouldn't love a new wardrobe anyway?

Day 30's prize is an XBOX One or PS4 valued at $500. My son loves his XBOX 360 but knows that he'll be waiting a long time before we could ever afford to get him an XBOX One. My son would be ecstatic if I won this prize. It would make me so happy to see his face when he opened the box and found this inside. I could even make a scavenger hunt out of it and make him work for it. Maybe he'd even wash my car for me if I gave him this or perhaps do a few loads of laundry, some dishes, vacuuming....oh a mother can dream can't she?


If you weren't excited about Purex's 31 Days of Fun Sweepstakes before I bet you are now. And these are just some of the wonderful prizes you can win during the month of August. Which of the above prizes are you most excited about? Remember to "Like" Purex on Facebook and then check back here on August 1 for a link to the 31 Days of Fun Sweepstakes where you can get in on the action.

Click here to enter the 31 Days of Fun Sweepstakes

1 comment: