Saturday, December 15, 2012

Have You Sent Your Card to Dalton?

So my kids came home from school the other day telling me about this little 9-year-old boy name Dalton who has cystic fibrosis and his dying wish is to set a Guinness record for the most Christmas cards received. My kids sent one to him from school and I've have one ready for him that I'll be mailing out today. I encourage you to read about Dalton's story if you haven't heard about it already and send him a card of your own this Christmas to help him break the record and get his Christmas wish, as it very well may be his last Christmas. It would be a fun activity to do with your kids. They can write him a message of their own, color him a picture, etc. Dalton's mother says these cards give him something to look forward to, something to get excited about.

If you'd like to send Dalton a Christmas card, address it to:

Dalton Dingus
HC 62 Box 1249
Salyersville, KY 41465

1 comment: