Thursday, October 25, 2012

Palmolive Fresh Infusions Review


My first Influenster box finally arrived and inside I found three full sized bottles of new, naturally inspired Palmolive Fresh Infusions dish liquid, one in each scent, including Ginger White Tea, Lemon Thyme, and Lime Basil. Let me first start off by saying that of all the dish liquids I've tried in the past, Palmolive has been my least favorite. Why? Because I've always found Palmolive dish liquid to have an excessively strong scent that seemed to linger not only excessively in the air but also on the dishes after they were washed, occasionally leaving behind a bad taste in my mouth. So needless to say I was hesitant to try Palmolive Fresh Infusions. I decided to try one bottle and give the other two away, one to my mom and one to my boyfriend's mom. I decided to keep the Lemon Thyme dish liquid for myself. I found this scent to be a little stronger but it wasn't excessively strong and it was a very natural, fresh scent. It was very gentle enough on my hands that it could be used as a hand soap. I found that a little bit goes a long way and that just a very small drop can do an entire sink full of dishes. The best part about Palmolive Fresh Infusions dish liquid is that it didn't leave behind any lingering scent whatsoever on my dishes but just a slight, pleasant scent in the air that made my kitchen smell very nice. 

So thanks to Influenster and the new Palmolive Fresh Infusions dish liquid, I've decided to give the Palmolive brand another try!

Disclosure:  I received Palmolive Fresh Infusions dish liquid from Influenster for free for testing purposes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment