Monday, June 11, 2012

My Final Results Using Slim Select GT300 By Fembody

If you recall, I recently did a review for Fembody, which is a line of premium, natural supplements formulated by women for women to target their specific health needs. You can check out that review here. This post is simply to give you an update of my final results after finishing the entire bottle of Fembody's Slim Select GT300, which is a premium formula of naturally sourced ingredients that help promote reduction of stubborn fat cells with ingredients shown to encourage effective weight management.

Like I said in my first post about Slim Select GT300, I lead a pretty sedentary lifestyle, mainly due to my profession. During the month that I took the Slim Select GT300 I tried to be as active as possible, which honestly wasn't very much, and I tried to drink as much water as possible. In the end, I didn't end up losing any weight by taking the Slim Select GT300, but it did stay the same and I didn't gain weight. I did however notice that I had a bit more increased energy. It wasn't energy as if I felt like I could run a marathon or anything like that, but I had enough energy to make it through the day and stay more focused and alert. I was even able to stay awake longer hours and get caught up on some of my favorite television shows and movies.

I do have a couple of underlying medical conditions, including hypothyroidism and high cholesterol, and this may be the reason I didn't lose weight while taking the Slim Select GT300. These are two conditions that are hard to control and the one thing they like to prevent is weight loss. So, while I was a bit disappointed that I didn't lose any weight taking the Slim Select GT300, I was very pleased with the little extra energy they provided.

If you'd like to find out more about Fembody, you can connect with them on Twitter and Facebook and you can also visit the Fembody Nutrition Blog because what doesn't work for me may very well work for you.


2 comments:

  1. LOL... Not gaining can be a good thing. I don't want to gain or lose, right now I am where I want to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it didn't work. Extra energy is always good though.

    ReplyDelete