Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Awesome T-Shirts on eBay

My kids are obsessed with LMFAO right now, not only their music and videos but also their clothing line. I checked out their clothing line recently because I wanted to buy my kids a LMFAO shirt and I found their shirts (and other items) to be very expensive, up to $45 for a T-shirt. I then turned to eBay looking to find a better deal and then I found a seller by the name of city-of-angels who had LMFAO shirts for $15.99 and under. My kids were ecstatic when I surprised them the other day with a LMFAO shirt. These shirts shipped very quickly and they kept me updated with shipping details. Not only does city-of-angels offer LMFAO shirts, they also sell shirts featuring The Beatles, The Doors, RUN DMC, Ramones, Sponge Bob, Angry Birds, AC/DC, Rage Against the Machine, Cheech and Chong, Nirvana, Spider-Man, Scooby Doo, Rolling Stones, Pink Panther, and Star Wars among many others, all at very reasonable prices. City-of-angels is a top rated seller on eBay with an excellent feedback score who offers great customer service, both of which are important to me when shopping on eBay. I'll definitely be a repeat customer...well actually I already am as of this morning because I've already made my second purchase. You can check out the items they have listed on eBay or you can visit their eBay Store, City of Angels 2005. I hope you check them out.



1 comment:

  1. My Grandkids laugh at the Jersey Shore ones DTF. They would be so surprised if I wore a shirt that had LMFAO or even DTF.

    ReplyDelete