Monday, February 28, 2011
My Take on Thirty-One
I received a thermal lunch tote from Thirty-One consultant, Shantel Ruebling, in the Floral Fanfare pattern. I had it embroidered with the word "Faith", not as in Faith the name but as in to have faith, which I felt was appropriate since Thirty-One is of course a faith-based company. First off, I was amazed at the size of this tote. I thought it would be a small tote, enough for maybe a sandwich, a drink, and another snack item but I was wrong. This tote could actually probably pack a decent sized lunch for two, which would be great for a long day away from home no matter where you were going. This will be perfect to take to the ball fields this summer during my son and step daughter's games to hold extra drinks that will be nice and cold whenever they are ready for them. This tote would be easy to wipe off if it ever got dirty. There is also a small outside opening which would be perfect for something small such as a tablet of paper and a pen or car keys or even a few bucks, whatever your situation calls for. This is my first Thirty-One item and I have to say that I am impressed with the quality, design, colors etc. and I will be shopping with Thirty-One in the future for not only myself but as gifts as well.
One Precisely Mine reader has the opportunity to win their own Thirty-One thermal lunch tote from Shantel. To win, simply do any of the following and leave the appropriate number of comments for each entry. Please remember to leave a way to contact you if you win.
1. Visit Thirty-One and tell me the name of a product you love. (1+ entry)
2. Tell me which of the above "A Year Full of Uses" idea you like best OR tell me your own idea. (1+ entry each)
3. Follow Shantel on Twitter and/or Facebook tell me the name you follow with. (2+ entries each follow method)
4. Follow me on Twitter and/or GFC and tell me the name you follow with. (1+ entry each follow method)
5. Do a blog post about this giveaway and leave the the link. (3+ entries)
6. Make a Thirty-One purchase from Shantel here and let me know you did. (5+ entries)
7. Sign up for Shantel's newsletter (3+ entries)
8. Grab my new blog button and tell me where to find it. (2+ entries)
9. Tweet this giveaway once daily and leave link (1+ entry each day/tweet)
I just entered to win a Thirty-One thermal lunch tote from @shantelruebling and @theladya on #PreciselyMine http://t.co/4501IYl
Note: This giveaway is open to US residents only. This giveaway will end on Monday, March 14, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. The winner will be notified sometime the next day and will have 48 hours to respond after notification before another winner is chosen. I pick all my winners via Random.org.